tisdag 29 mars 2016

Interview - Erik Olofsson

I conducted the interview on a weekday, the weather was cloudy and it had just stopped raining. The group questioned consisted of a woman and two toddlers. They were all fluent in swedish and had previous experience using stockholm's public transportation.


Question: How often do you travel on this line?
Answer: A couple of times a year.


Question: Where are you from?
Answer: I’m from Söderort (an area to the south of the central part of Stockholm).


Question: What is the purpose of your visit?
Answer: We’re visiting the aquarium  


Question: Age interval? 0-25, 25-50, 50+
Answer: The woman was of age 25-50, and the kids were well under 25.


Question: Why did you choose this boat?
Answer: I choose this over buss because of possible delays and also because I prefer the experience over other ways of transportation.


Question: How did you get a ticket?
Answer: I used my SL-card which I charge using the vending machines.


Question: How has the travelling experience been so far?
Answer: It’s been satisfactory.


Question: Were there any surprises?
Answer: I had problem getting children through the automated gates in the subway (she had been traveling by subway before switching to the ferry).


Question: Did you find sufficient information about the route of the boat?
Answer: Yes, using the internet I can find the information I need when traveling in stockholm.


Question: Would you use a smartphone application that guides you towards your destination?
Answer: Yes I would.


Question: Would an audio guide in the app be of use to you?

Answer: No, not really.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar